Instructions for the submission of a contribution
- The conference language is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- Contributions must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your contribution as it will not be considered.
- In order to give a presentation at the conference, you have two options.
- You can submit a paper for full review by the 31st of January 2017. These papers will go through a double-blind reviewing process and are eligible for prizes and for publication in journal special issues and in the IAME selected proceedings. All papers accepted in this track will be included in the conference electronic proceedings distributed at the conference. The articles submitted in this track should be original and not yet published.
- You can submit an extended abstract, not for review. The deadline for such contributions is later (15th of February 2017). Those contributions will be included in the conference programme but will not go through a double blind review process and are not eligible for prizes and publication in journal special issues and in the IAME selected proceedings. These contributions will not be included in the electronic proceedings distributed at the conference. Papers already published can be presented in this track.
- Please note that papers can only be accepted if at least one author has registered for participation at the conference (deadline July 30th, 2018). There is a limit of two contributions per registered author independently of whether they have been submitted in the full-review track or in the no review track. This means that each participant at the conference cannot present more than twice. They can of course be co-author of other contributions.
After submitting your abstract, you will receive a password at the email address provided on the form. With this password, you will be able to logon to your account in order to modify your abstract and personal information, to upload pictures or to submit a new abstract.
Note: Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).