With the Czech Armed forces undergoing a multi-billion acquisition and modernisation programme for their armoured vehicle fleet, this year’s Future Armoured Vehicles CEE conference will not only bring together land and procurement experts to discuss developments in the domain of land material, but will directly support the multi-billion procurement programmes of the Czech Republic and of the regional nations present.
• Catalyst and sorption technologies (TWC, cold start emission, lean-burn of gasoline and diesel: SCR, storage and other NOX emission control)
• Particulate emission control for both diesel and gasoline engines
• After treatment for gaseous HC, H2 and renewable or reformulated fuel mixtures
• Emission control for natural-gas and dual-fuel engines
• Emission control for hybrid vehicles
• Off-cycles emissions and unregulated pollutants (e.g. greenhouse gases)
• Materials for catalysts, washcoat and fuel-borne catalysts (additives)
• Modelling of after treatment systems and catalyst characterization
• Integrated emission control systems, on-board diagnostics
• Sustainable fuel technologies
• Innovative technologies (new materials, recovery of precious metals)
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!