The main topics of the conference are:
1) Mechanisms of crystal formation and growth in single- and multi-component systems: theoretical description of the process, numerical modeling, experimental results.
2) New methods and approaches to the description of growth and the investigation of different properties of wide-bandgap semiconductors.
3) Nonlinear and collective phenomena in the process of crystal growth.
4) Physics, chemistry, and mechanics of crystal surfaces
5) Origin and statistics of lattice defects and their effect on the properties and growth of crystals
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!