Three types of exports are described in this section:
On this page
Exports of data collected on forms
- These refer to the profiles, submissions, reviews, registration and payment records and custom forms set up by admins.
- Filters are provided to select subsets of the records.
- The data can be exported to various formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, PDF and MS-Word).
Downloads of files uploaded by the users
- These refer to uploads related to the users and uploads related to the submissions.
- Currently, there are three available uploads for collecting user documents. They can be customised by administrators.
- For each submission, organisers can collect up to three files (extended abstracts, full papers and presentations). All of these files can be included in the interactive agenda and downloaded by its users.
- Uploaded files can be downloaded as a zipped file containing all the files.
- Filters are provided to select subsets of the uploaded files.
Exports and downloads of data generated by the software
- Invoices and receipts.
- The conference proceedings.
- The conference programme (agenda), in various forms.
- Personalised documents (certificates of participation).
Last updated: 26 February 2020