You can activate, configure and manage the upload of speakers' presentations as follows:
Activate the feature
- To activate and configure the presentation upload function, go to Configuration / Submissions / Options for the submission process / Allow the upload of presentations.
Configure the uploads
- Once you activate the function, you can set size limits and file extensions constraints on the files.
Display the upload button on users' accounts
- You can control access to the upload button by setting dates of availability.
- Within the availability period, users get an upload button for their presentation on their submissions page.
- Note that it is only shown for accepted submissions. Others do not see a button.
- In order to check this, you can edit the submissions of a user with an accepted abstract and a rejected one at Participants / View edit user data.
Invite the users to upload
- To send an invitation email to authors of accepted submissions, you can use the template at Emails / Bulk emails / Authors of submissions / 2. Email to all authors of accepted papers. This email contains a default text that can be edited. After saving your modifications, preview the emails and send them out.
- If you need to send an invitation email to any other group of users or to a single user, use the email at Emails / Bulk emails / Hand-picked users. A filter is provided to select the recipients of the email. The text of the email can be edited and previewed.
Download all or some of the presentations
- To download all the presentations as a zipped file, go to Exports / Submissions / Download uploaded files / Download [Presentations].
- You can download all or a subset of the presentations as a zip at Submissions & reviews / Accept or reject submissions / 2. Individual assignments... / For selected records: Download: [Presentations].
- Prior to the download, you can use the filter, at the top of the page to select the presentations to include in the zip file. Clearing the filter will select all the presentations.
Last updated: 04 December 2019