Welcome dear Speaker,
We would like to invite you to submit your documents for the Forum for Innovation at the SEPAWA Congress 2018.
Please observe carefully the following guidelines:
- Each lecture slot has a maximum duration of 15 minutes in total (10 minutes of presentation, 2 minutes of discussion time and 3 minutes for changeover of lecturer). Please keep strictly to this time allowance! This way you help to keep the schedule and it is fairness towards the following speakers.
- Your lecture time can be found in the link detailing the programme, which was sent to you by email. Please check title and speaker name for correctness. If there is something wrong please let us know until 17 August 2018.
- In order to guarantee a smooth flow at the event, we would ask you to make sure you submit your presentation slides/ppt data files, copyrights and full paper in due time via your user portal on this website.
- We need your preliminary Presentation file (PowerPoint) for the preparation of the translators by 24 August 2018 at the latest.
- The final version of your Presentation file (PowerPoint) and PDF version for proceedings needs to be uploaded not later than 20 September 2018.
- As already communicated, all ppt slides must be in English.
- All lectures are simultaneously translated (German/English and English/German).
We are looking forward to receiving your documents.
Your SEPAWA Team
To proceed, please login with your User-ID.
If you cannot remember your password, please use the password recovery function.