From the role of duty holders and senior leaders, to the operators and engineers supporting military agencies and industry to fulfil their missions successfully, this unique two-day event will cover the broad spectrum of defence safety across Land, Air and Maritime.
Supported by the UK MOD Defence Safety Authority (DSA), this event is unparalleled in its ability to bring together senior safety practitioners from across the globe, to discuss how to save lives and protect capability.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
• The only event specifically focused on defence safety and supported by senior leaders across international armed forces
• Supported by C-Level industry executives
• Key briefings from duty holders, regulators and operators from Land, Air and Maritime domains
• Over 250 attendees, from 18 nations in 2018 - more expected in 2019!
REGISTER ONLINE AT: http://www.defencesafety.com/COMS
Active military personnel and government employees will be granted FREE ADMISSION to the event. However, to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED on the event website, which is subject to final approval by the conference organiser.
Any commercial organisations who wish to attend, sponsor, speak and/or exhibit the conference should contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in its thirteenth year, the Border Security conference has established itself as a market leader in this sector and will bring together senior military staff, government figures and industry from around the world, all responsible in their own way for enhancing border security capabilities on a global scale.
Following last year's sell-out event, the conference agenda has been curated to provide you with most timely updates and significant briefings. Unlike other events, we strive to deliver real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers who will only present on exclusive and current content.
Key Focuses Include:
• Automated International Border Control Systems and Associated technologies (AI etc.)
• Mitigating European Refugee and Migrant Crisis/Protection of EU External Borders
• International Cooperation, Information sharing and Communication on countering cross border threats
• Security Management Systems (SeMS) in Aviation Security
• Biometrics/vs Biometric Free border controls
• Preventing the use of fraudulent documentation
Early Bird Discounts!
Register by 31st October to save £400
Register by 30th November to save £200
Register by 13th December to save £100
Conference-Service.com stellt der Öffentlichkeit ein Kalendarium wichtiger Konferenzen, Symposien und sonstiger Tagungen im wissenschaftlich-technischen Bereich zur Verfügung. Obwohl das Verzeichnis mit großer Sorgfalt zusammengestellt und ständig aktualisiert wird, weisen wir auf die Möglichkeit von Fehlern ausdrücklich hin. Bitte vergewissern Sie sich immer beim Veranstalter, bevor Sie über die Teilnahme oder Nichtteilnahme an einer Konferenz entscheiden.
Stand vom 22. August 2019