Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Date: 22nd – 23rd January 2018
Workshop: 24th January 2018
Location: Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 4DN, UK
About Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
SMi Group are delighted to present the return of their 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference to London on the 23rd – 24th January 2018. www.social-media-pharma.com/cserv
Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians. How the pharmaceutical industry utilize social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA have not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals can engage with potential customers and patients.
Join SMi’s 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference to learn the best way your company can benefit from social media. Hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms to develop a robust digital strategy and discuss the latest challenges and techniques in the field of ‘social pharma’.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- Emma Sutcliffe, Director, Patient Engagement & Innovation, NexGen Healthcare
- Tughan Demirbilek, Strategy & Operations Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Marcel Gmünder, Global Head, Digital Health Group, Roche Diabetes Care
- Elodie Douangmanivanh, Head of Digital Services, MSD
- Sebastian Soithongsuk, Global Content Manager Digital Comms, GSK
- Aslihan Unal, Digital Strategy Group Manager, Janssen
- Hervé Dumas, Patients’ Technology Solutions Lead, UCB
- Sarah Holiday, Social Media Strategy Lead, Pfizer
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Hear how Janssen create powerful pharmaceutical social media strategies enabling patient engagement.
- Learn how to build integrated, impactful social media strategies with Pfizer.
- Discuss the potential of wearable technologies creating behavioural changes for patients with UCB.
- Discover with GSK how to make your social media content less “promotional” and more about storytelling.
- Examine how Bristol Myers-Squibb create an excellent digital strategy whilst engaging patients.
View the full agenda: www.social-media-pharma.com/crtn
• BOOK BY 30TH NOVEMBER AND SAVE £100
Social Media Handles:
Event Hashtag: #pharmasocialmedia
The course is designed to provide students with a broad and comprehensive understanding of issues related to the development and regulation of drugs, biologics, vaccines, devices, and in vitro diagnostics. Lectures focus on basic drug development topics - such as translational medicine, clinical pharmacology, epidemiology, drug regulation, and adverse drug event reporting - as well as broader - such as pharmacoeconomics, drug-device combinations, biosimilars, working with investigative sites, and drug marketing.
Educational Objectives for CME - at the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
Clinical Pharmacology: Integrate the relevant pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and statistics related to drug development and the nature of evidence required for proof of efficacy and safety.
Drug Development and Clinical Trials: Using a case-study approach, identify and solve practical, theoretical, and technical problems in human drug studies, and analyze an experimental design for a new drug candidate.
Regulation: Evaluate the science, laws, and regulations pertaining to the development and review of new drug products in the USA, Europe, Japan and other pharmaceutical markets.
*Groups of 3 or more receive discounted rates.
We will present elaborated concepts for analysis and planning like practicable tools for planning on paper, affordable software tools and the End-Point-First technique (EPF) for planning of surgeries. A renowned international faculty will give an up-to-date overview and tips and tricks on analysis and planning, on surgical techniques and on implant technology.
A large amount of the content will be supported by hands-on experience e.g. in drawing labs and bone model labs and there is an option to additionally perform various surgical techniques during the cadaver lab.
The CME is the
Conference-Service.com met à la disposition de ses visiteurs des listes de conférences et réunions dans le domaine scientifique. Ces listes sont publiées pour le bénéfice des personnes qui cherchent une conférence, mais aussi, bien sûr, pour celui des organisateurs. Noter que, malgré tout le soin que nous apportons à la vérification des données entrées dans nos listes, nous ne pouvons accepter de responsabilité en ce qui concerne leur exactitude ou étendue. Pensez donc à vérifier les informations présentées avec les organisateurs de la conférence ou de la réunion avant de vous engager à y participer!
Les organisateurs peuvent soumettre une réunion ou une conférence pour inclusion dans nos listes, et ceci gratuitement.
Dernière mise à jour: 17 Novembre 2017