Time: 11am BST / 12pm CET / 6am EDT
HOSTED BY: Leonardo
• Dr Max Wigley, NCSC Head Consultant and Head of Consulting, Leonardo Cyber Security Division
• Scott Bartlett, Cyber Practice Manager, Leonardo Cyber Security Division
Leonardo are hosting a free to attend webinar on: Adapting to the new normal – managing cyber risks to the Utilities Sector beyond COVID-19
Over recent years there has been a trend in the Utilities sector of connecting previously segregated operational networks into their corporate IT, supported by sensory information technology to improve management capability, efficiency and provide data to stakeholders.
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in further rapid technical and procedural change to organisational systems and ways of which accelerates this trend. The obvious example of this is making changes to IT systems to facilitate home working. Less tangible is the shift in the culture and expectations of the workforce in terms of capability to work remotely and at times that better suit their wider commitments.
• Do you fully understand the risks that rapid, in some cases uncontrolled, changes to systems and processes have made?
• And how can you ensure that the cultural and technical shifts that have improved delivery capability do not result in unacceptable security risks?
Key Areas of Focus
• How organisations can understand the root cause of changes in security culture which present cyber risks, and how positive changes can be driven.
• How organisations can understand the risks associated with recent rapid changes in technology and behaviours;
• Possible approaches to risk management, security architecture and cyber resilience.
Ultimately, any approach needs to ensure that the Security Strategy, and resulting initiatives and activities, are suitably aligned with the business objectives and thereby demonstrate value. This requires a holistic view of security architecture and risk and will support building Operational (including Cyber) resilience into an organisations culture and technology solutions (combining People, Process and Technology).
For full details and to register your free place, please visit: http://www.covid-19-cyber-risk-webinar.com/coms
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!