Submission Date: Abstract: 23 July 2018 MSS: 9 January 2019
Venue: Moscone Center San Francisco, California, USA
SPIE Photonics West is the world's largest photonics technologies event, consisting of three conferences and two world-class exhibitions. Over 23,000 people attend Photonics West to learn, connect, and find the latest research and products in biomedical optics, lasers, and biomedical optics, biophotonics, industrial lasers, optoelectronics, microfabrication, MOEMS-MEMS, displays, and more. Six days, two exhibitions, 1,300 companies, 5,500 papers, 70 networking events, 40 industry sessions, and over 70 courses make this the most important annual event in the optics and photonics market—and the industries they enable.
1. BIOS, the largest biophotonics, biomedical optics, and imaging conference
2. LASE, the industrial laser, laser source, and laser application conference
3. OPTO, the optoelectronics, photonic materials and devices conference
4. Photonics West Exhibition, the largest annual exhibition for the optics and photonics industry.
5. BiOS Expo, the world's largest biomedical optics and biophotonics exhibition
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!