Conference proceedings will be published in Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series. Accepted papers presented during the conference and peer-review accepted in the conference proceedings with at least one registered author will also be submitted to ISI Citation Index, EI Engineering Index, ACM Digital Library, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springer link.
Due to circumstances relating to the world-wide pandemic the organisers of 8th MIDI Conference decided that the conference will be available free of charge for both presenting and non-presenting participants.
• Agriculture 4.0
• Analytics and decision technologies
• Artificial intelligence and deep learning
• Environmental sustainability and decision making
• Environmental knowledge acquisition and management
• Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS), and Environmental Decision Support Systems (EDSS)
• Green IS
• Green IT
• Environmental cyberinfrastructure
• Environmental communication
• Energy informatics
• Precision agriculture emphasizing sustainability applications
• Smart agriculture, aquaculture and fisheries
• Technologies for DSS development and environmental applications (e.g., Artificial intelligence, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), information visualization, computational intelligence, IoT, web services, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, agent-based computing, and multiple-criteria decision making)
If you are seriously interested in submitting a manuscript for review please note the following important Dates:
• April 15: Paper submission begins.
• July 15 | 11:59 pm HST : Paper submission deadline
• August 23 | 11:59 pm HST : Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
• September 4: Deadline for authors to submit final manuscript for publication
• September 22: Deadline for A-M authors to submit final manuscript for publication
• October 1: Deadline for at least one author of each paper to register for the conference
Author guidelines are available at: http://hicss.hawaii.edu/tracks-and-minitracks/authors/
If you are willing to be a reviewer please notify us as soon as possible and indicate the number of manuscripts (1 or 2) you would be willing to seriously review between Mid-August and Mid-September. The review process is all electronic and you will be sent information on how to perform reviews after we hear from you that you are willing to review.
We hope that this minitrack stimulates the interests of researchers to this exciting and rich problem domain. We very much appreciate your assistance in spreading the word and soliciting papers for this minitrack. Please feel free to send the call for papers to whomever may be interested or let me know whom you recommend me to contact.
Please contact me if you have questions and thank you very much for your support and consideration.
Omar F. El-Gayar, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Systems
College of Business and Information Systems
Dakota State University
820 N. Washington Avenue
Madison, SD 57042
The RCIS 2021 Doctoral Consortium is an opportunity for doctoral students to present, discuss and develop their research project in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of senior researchers. The Doctoral Consortium offers nice opportunities for PhD students. Firstly, the feedback received during the Doctoral Consortium will really benefit students who have defined their topic, research plan and have obtained early results, but who still have room for improving their longer-term plan. Secondly, students at all stages of their doctoral project can meet the welcoming RCIS community and widen their network of contacts.
Conference-Service.com met à la disposition de ses visiteurs des listes de conférences et réunions dans le domaine scientifique. Ces listes sont publiées pour le bénéfice des personnes qui cherchent une conférence, mais aussi, bien sûr, pour celui des organisateurs. Noter que, malgré tout le soin que nous apportons à la vérification des données entrées dans nos listes, nous ne pouvons accepter de responsabilité en ce qui concerne leur exactitude ou étendue. Pensez donc à vérifier les informations présentées avec les organisateurs de la conférence ou de la réunion avant de vous engager à y participer!
Dernière mise à jour: 25 Novembre 2020