Conference-Service.com offers, as part of our business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!
Meeting organisers can submit meetings free of charge for inclusion into the listing.
All of our courses for this event are associated with a GIAC Certification. Get outstanding information security training from SANS world-class instructors at SANS Dallas 2016.
Put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 79,000 GIAC certified professionals who use their training to keep their assets safe!
- Big Data Analysis for Security
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Cybersecurity Economics
- Digital Forensics
- Enriched Cryptography
- Formal Methods
- IoT security
- Machine Learning for Security
- Malware Countermeasures
- Measurements for Cybersecurity
- Multiparty Computation
- Post Quantum Cryptography
- Privacy Preserving
- Real World Cryptography
- Visualization for Security
The attackers have gotten more sophisticated. No company or person is safe. The only way to protect your organization and your personal data in 2016 is with a strong risk-based security solution. At Rock Stars of Risk-based Security, we’ve brought together the real leaders in this critical technology – Google, Adobe, PayPal, Intel Health and Life Sciences, and others – to talk about the trends, risk-based security programs and advice on how you can develop real-world security solutions that work for your organization – and that don’t disrupt your operations.
• Data leadership and leading from the front – the role of c-level executives, business leaders and IT practitioners
• Unlocking the keys toward greater commercially driven acceptance and the economics around big data and analytics investment
• Embracing innovation and new technologies in a risk adverse environment
• Addressing the challenges in organisational culture and the approaches toward sourcing the right talent
• Identifying solutions toward common challenges relating to data management, data quality, data privacy and data security currently acting as roadblocks
As big data usage across Asia escalates, this is a must attend event to gain the practical insights and strategies your organisation will need to leap frog the competition. Hear from leading Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers and Chief Data Scientists and network with over 150+ likeminded industry professionals all at the vanguard of the data movement in the region. Combining international keynotes with our unique, highly regarded interactive discussion groups, this comprehensive forum is not to be missed.
Register here: http://bit.ly/1TCDAOHKEL
Want to know how to avoid the 4 biggest problems of predictive analytics – from the Principal Data Scientist at Microsoft? Take a little time to discover how predictive analytics are used in the real world, like at Orbitz Worldwide or Halliburton. You can stop letting traditional perspectives limit you with help from Mashable’s chief data scientist.
Last updated: 30 October 2071