In light of these challenges, this workshop will bring together physicists, cosmologists, astronomers and philosophers for two days of invited and contributed talks. We invite talks on such topics as:
* the role of symmetries in fundamental laws of nature
* symmetry breaking in cosmology and particle physics
* cosmic and fundamental constants
* physical theories of the multiverse
* the role of probability theory in evaluating fine-tuning and naturalness
* the connection between life and our cosmic environment
* the broader implications of our place in the cosmos.
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!