We have designed the curriculum of this program to provide broad and inclusive content ranging from clinical controversies to specific new and innovative therapies. It is led by expert practitioners and committed teachers who succinctly and effectively summarize updates and couple them with specific recommendations for incorporating them into practice and improving patient care.
• Creative Art Therapies for Trauma and Addiction
• ASAM Buprenorphine Waiver Course
• La Ventana Eating Disorder, Substance Abuse & Mental Health Series
• heART & Science of Addiction
• Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM) Courses
• Strategic Learning Series for Executive Management
• CCAPP Series
• IAFAP Family Focus
• DOT/SAP Sessions
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!