Conference-Service.com offers, as part of our business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!
Meeting organisers can submit meetings free of charge for inclusion into the listing.
Hear the latest research in:
• Nonlinear Optics and Its Applications
• Photon Counting Applications
• Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Transfer and Processing
• Optical Sensors
• Micro-structured and Specialty Optical Fibres
• Holography: Advances and Modern Trends
• Relativistic Plasma Waves and Particle Beams as Coherent and Incoherent Radiation Sources
• EUV and X-ray Optics: Synergy between Laboratory and Space
• Damage to VUV, EUV, and X-ray Optics (XDamVI)
• X-Ray Free-Electron Lasers: Advances in Source Development and Instrumentation
• High-Power, High-Energy, and High-Intensity Laser Technology
• Medical Applications of Laser-Generated Beams of Particles: Review of Progress & Strategies for the Future
• Laser Acceleration of Electrons, Protons and Ions
The conference will take place at the University of Messina, in the downtown of Messina, home of Sicilian Baroque style. The conference is co-organized by Messina University, Pisa University, Salento University, Center of Accelerators and Nuclear Analytical Methods and the ENEA Fusion Department.
EGAS is a section of the Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics Division of the European Physical Society. EGAS’s annual meeting is the premier gathering of distinguished AMO physicists from all over the world.
Last updated: 21 February 2017