This documentation intends to help administrators configure and manage a COMS site. Administrator privileges are required in order to access all the relevant functions.
The documentation is divided into two main sections corresponding to these two types of tasks:
the setup of the site and its
Since the tasks involved cannot always be unambiguously classified in these two categories, a search function is available to help locate them.
- This refers mostly to the preparations performed before going live.
- Various aspects of the setup are described: activating modules, configuring forms, preparing emails, controlling access to various functions, and more.
- This refers to the management of the data collected on the site: selecting, viewing, editing and exporting data; sending emails; building the agenda and book of abstracts etc.
- Common tasks are also described (examples: how to set up a survey; how to upload users to the site; how to export subsets of the data).
- The documentation can be viewed in one single file, suitable for printing at
View All: [HTML] [PDF].
- Individual pages can also be printed through the browser print function at:
File / Print....